Monday, March 17, 2008

7 mos. pregnant

I went to the doctor a few days ago. Everything is right on track. Very healthy. The baby's heart rate was 149BPM when they took it the other day. It was funny because he kept kicking the monitor as she was taking the reading.
I am starting to feel the baby move around more and more everyday. He loves to kick my right elbow when it's resting at my side. He also gets hiccups every once in a while. Dave can feel these too!
As for me, I am feeling good although starting to feel more exhausted than normal. I am a little tired of being pregnant. I miss being as active as I was before and being able to wear normal clothes! I joined a baby boot camp class so I could continue to get good exercise and also to meet other new moms. This has been great for me and it will be something I can continue to do with the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment