Dave and I have been getting ready for the baby to come in the next few weeks. We are getting excited and a little nervous. We have heard how difficult it is the first month after the baby comes home so we are trying to get as much sleep as possible. I have been having fun cooking up a storm and freezing everything so we don't have to cook as much. We got our crib yesterday and I washed all of the baby clothes and blankets already. I'm realizing how easy it is to lose baby socks in the laundry.....they are so minature!
I am excited to be done being pregnant. It is getting really difficult to walk, sit, sleep, and pretty much everything. The baby has "dropped" so it is putting a lot more pressure on my back and pelvis. But at least I have more room below my ribs and I am not getting heartburn anymore! I have also developed a little case of carpal tunnel syndrome from water retention. All I can do right now is eat less salt and drink more water so I retain less and the carpal tunnel will go away soon after delivery. Even though I have some swelling, my blood pressure is great so there are no signs leading to the development of preclamsia (which is common nearing the end of pregnancy).
Dave and I have narrowed the baby name down to two choices. We just hope the baby doesn't come out a GIRL after all of the thought we put into deciding on these two names! It may take meeting the baby to make the final decision!
Hopefully soon we will have happy news to share with everyone!!!! We can't wait for you to meet the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment