2 Month update
Little Nate is growing very well:
weight: 14lbs 12oz (97%)
height: 25 '' (exceeds 97%)
His latest and greatest:
turning over to one side and back again (I guess we can't set him on the table anymore!)
smiling, laughing, and more of a variety of sounds
less fussiness (thank goodness the nonstop crying has mostly gone away!)
reaching and batting at objects
responsive smiling (the cutest!) and interacting
improved eyesight...I think he can see clearly to about 5' or 6'. He can see our smile and smile back from this distance.
oh, and did I mention....DROOLING like a faucet on everything? Could he be starting the teething process already?
He got his first round of immunizations today. He's doing well, just a little sleepy.
Wow! He's going to be a basketball player. Good to read all of the things he is doing now. Thanks for keeping us all updated. Love, Mom I.
ReplyDelete