Nate turned 4 months last week. He is staying at the 97% for his age.... 18lbs 2oz and 27" long. Our pediatrician said we should baby proof early since he is already so active! By the time we left our appointment the paper from the examination table was in shreds. Nate just wanted to roll around and play while we were in there.
We are blessed to have an active and healthy baby boy. We are enjoying his new giggle when we tickle him, reading his favorite book "Brown Bear Brown Bear", and singing his favorite song "Itsy Bitsy Spider". He loves making an "Aaaack" sound lately so it sounds like we have a crow in the house. I miss the cute "A-goos"!!! We are trying to get him to move onto new sounds like Ba, Ma, and Da sounds.... hope it's soon! He's starting to travel more by squirming and rolling both ways and he reaches for and grabs anything in sight. Also, I think in a few more weeks he will be able to sit independently.
I will post more soon about our fun week with Dave's family and my b-day!
No comments:
Post a Comment