I love the video of the action at the dishwasher, especially the smile at the end!! The best smile I've ever seen on him. But miss the video you took off about catching him standing up in his crib; that one was priceless. Thank you for keeping the blog updated. It really helps when you guys are so far away to see your faces. We miss ya'll. Have a good trip to Colorado; keep our precious grandson wrapped up and warm. Love ya and Merry Christmas! Mom and Dad I.
I love the video of the action at the dishwasher, especially the smile at the end!! The best smile I've ever seen on him. But miss the video you took off about catching him standing up in his crib; that one was priceless.
ReplyDeleteThank you for keeping the blog updated. It really helps when you guys are so far away to see your faces. We miss ya'll. Have a good trip to Colorado; keep our precious grandson wrapped up and warm.
Love ya and Merry Christmas!
Mom and Dad I.