(p.s. I also posted a new video under "Nate, the bike mechanic")
Nate climbs all the way under the rocking chair to play with the printer.....while it's printing, aargh!
Taking the knobs off of the furniture
I am sure he will refine this trick. This was just the first try.
What a guy!!! What fun you are having, Nate....mommy thinks it's funny now, but wait a few months!!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding, Kelly! You are so lucky to have these videos; we only had a camera when you guys were babies. I love it when you put the videos on the blog. I miss you guys so much. Can't wait til we see you in Oklahoma!
Love ya, Grandma/Mom I.
Oh my goodness! You are in for an incredibly fun time with little Nate. He is a very curious and active young man! A sign of intelligence! Hang on, you are going for a quite ride! Enjoy!Kelly, you are going to be a busy young woman chasing after this little guy. Love you, Nana(Barb)
ReplyDelete