
Nate's favorite band (Hullabaloo) at the park in Del Mar

such a good eater

This is why I usually only do dishes during Nate's nap


Nate likes to eat the rocks at the park. Must feel good on his new teeth.

Guacamole and tomatoes are Nate's favorite.

Practicing for the Easter egg hunts next week.

I always know it's Spring when the Daffodils at Trader Joes are only $1.29 per bunch (there's a few bunches here).
Nate and I have been practicing for Easter. I put Kashi puffs in the eggs but some of them are a little difficult to open:
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter week. I am sure it will be fun to watch the little ones collect the eggs. I love the video! You have captured some great pictures! Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and kisses. Barb
ReplyDeleteAw...how cute. He is so smart! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. It will be so much fun to play with little Nate.
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Mom I