Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Malibu

At Frank and Julia's wedding...
Dave and I
Deborah, Jason, Steve, and Megan

beautiful outdoor wedding

The bride and her dad

Nate and I hung out in the front yard at the rehearsal dinner... he was very busy exploring

The sun was in his eyes so he took matters into his own hands

after bath

bath time




at the rehearsal on Friday

after the rehearsal Nate and Dave walked around.
during the rehearsal, Nate and I explored Calamigos Ranch....



We found an old wagon

met a cute old dog

found giant wax candles


went across an island to meet some ducks

walked over a bridge to get to the island


happened to find some interesting decor at an outdoor restaurant



Heading towards Malibu, while Nathan was napping, I decided we should take a break too...

it's great to have a truck during times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment