Thursday, March 11, 2010

Judy's birthday week!

We had a great time last week celebrating Judy's big 5-0.My mom and dad and my aunt Janet came in town for the occasion

one last hug before leaving the hotel

train ride to San Juan Capistrano. Nate's first time on the train. We went up to have lunch but next time I think we'll check out the mission and the petting zoo they have there too.

the whole gang waiting for the train
on the train
Nate having fun at Stone Brewery

relaxing with a beer...or two.

Judy and Janet

We had everyone over one morning for waffles and mimosas.

I had to take a picture of the mess we made :)

enjoying some cocktails on the patio

the toppings

Dave and I at L'Auberge in Del Mar (Judy's after party)

fun celebrating at Judy's party with good company and yummy Italian food.

Nate and I in the hot tub at mom and dad's hotel

sure you're gonna to eat all that? Hash House's HUGE breakfasts

Grandma, dad, and mom at Hash House a Go-Go

Nate and Judy playing with his sticker book

Mom and Nate looking at pictures (well, Nate's trying to figure out how the camera works)

1 comment:

  1. my 2 favorite pics are the one with Nate laughing in the chair at Stone Brewery and Grandma's face when she sees Dad's plate at Hash House. Love, mom I

    ReplyDelete