Friday, July 30, 2010

Houston

Jason and Naomi at the BRC Gastropub
Nate was out of control during this dinner. I passed him over to that side of the booth, lol... dad had fun teasing him.

train ride through the shark tank at the downtown aquarium
here comes the train
Nate and I went on a ferris wheel at the aquarium
Everyone was at work this day, so Nate and I went on adventure across downtown.
Liz and baby Ruby
Carmen and Nate waiting for the light rain train downtown.
Nate was busy at St. Martin's nursery while while we were in church.
resting after a crazy time in the pool
Nate insisted on jumping off the ledge into Jason's arms....he did it about 10 times

great idea for a hot day
thanks, Jason! yum!
Jason knows how to cook for a party
Surprise, mom, it's a party for you! She didn't know Jan and Pat were coming from OKC, so this was her reaction when they walking into the room.
When Nate woke up, every morning, the first this he did was look out the window to see what was happening in the park and on the street below. Lots to see- kids, water fountains, trucks, buses, tractors...
it's more comfortable sitting in the bushes
Nate and mom before the pool party
a hot nap in the stroller
We were sitting outside drinking cocktails when I took this picture. This is the park in front of mom and dad's apartment
Not a bad place to live! Their apartment is on the 20th floor.

At the spraygrounds in the park, Nate loved following Carmen (my friend, Liz's daughter. Liz and I went to high school together):

No comments:

Post a Comment