
Nate and I had fun this morning at the New Children's Museum downtown. Here he is matching up animals.

Trying on dinosaur feet.

jumping through a rainbow tunnel

Giant toy horse.
Storytime was being held in the body.

Kids can make felt objects and put them on the wall

playing with blocks

View of the Rain House and the block table. In the background, you can see a small portion of a HUGE dragon or snake they are building out of hundreds and hundreds of yellow balloons for a gala taking place this weekend.


climbing wall

tricycle carts you can power with your hands (the lever Nate's holding goes up and down)

animal table
Looks like a fun time. I was sure there'd be a picture of him climbing to the top of that wall! I think he was trying to figure out 'how' in that one picture.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys, Love, Grandma I.