Nate had a great time in Vegas. We sure did get our exercise following him around. The bike conference was great... endless vendors with thousands of ideas for business inspiration and connections. Dave and I even got a break from everything.... we found a childcare and got a night out in the Palms hotel. I wish I had gotten some pictures because the views from this hotel were amazing! Back to reality now... no trips for a while.... although, I'm kind of used to being on the road and could do it again soon!
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Viva Las Vegas
Nate had a great time in Vegas. We sure did get our exercise following him around. The bike conference was great... endless vendors with thousands of ideas for business inspiration and connections. Dave and I even got a break from everything.... we found a childcare and got a night out in the Palms hotel. I wish I had gotten some pictures because the views from this hotel were amazing! Back to reality now... no trips for a while.... although, I'm kind of used to being on the road and could do it again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had such a fun time. What a lucky guy Nathan is to have parents like you who show him how to have a good time, even without putting tokens/quarters in the video games! Ha Ha! And I love how you find all of the adventures, like the tigers and lions and lights and Red Rock! Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteMom and Grandma I.