Nate's new favorite activity is cutting. Above, practicing his skills with Nana.
Below, evidence of Edward Scissorhands and a monkey jumping on the bed (a.k.a Nate) visiting our hotel room. Nate loves cutting anything and everything. The mess before this one was even bigger. A kinetic/ tactile learner at work.
Our potential new home near Lousiville, CO. Dave is really missing the mountain life, so we may just take the plung!
A dvd player is such a great thing to have for our long trips in the car. I checked out a Heathcliff movie from the library for the trip and it was by far his favorite.
stopping to check out the buffalo along I-70
A stop for ice cream at an old fashioned parlour in Idaho Springs
watching the dogs' nails being trimmed was so fascinating to Nate.
Barb, Nate and I hung out at the kids area in Keystone during the Beer and Bluegrass fest. Nate enjoyed panning for interesting rocks.
Corvettes in Frisco
Nate said he liked the yellow cars so we took a picture next to one that he liked.
On the Breckenridge gondola
The snow was a bit cold for his summer attire, but he enjoyed throwing rocks into the pile.
Lots of activities were available up on the mtn. Sledding, coasters, dining, and many kids activities. I think it was about 75 degrees, so it was very enjoyable to be outside.
The Alpine SuperSlide. So much fun! This is near the end, but before the pile up, you could get going pretty fast.
Beautiful wildflowers are nearly everywhere this time of year in the mountains
photo op on the chair lift
Dave and I on the last day. We had a great time in Colorado visiting Gene, Barb, Ali, and Matt!





No comments:
Post a Comment