Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 21st, 2012

Happy Birthday to Alexander James Kindrachuk! 9 lbs 4 oz 21inches long. He appears to already have a robust personality. He should fit right in with having Nathan as a big brother =). He's been in the nursery receiving some TLC but as soon as I am able to get some good pics, I will.    Also, this weekend as Alexander was entering this world my grandmother, Lillian Rose Maehs, left to be in a better place. So, baby Alexander is our little angel and gift this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Alexander! Grandma I. loves you and Nathan very much and can't wait to meet you in a couple of weeks. So, hurry and get well, so we can cuddle and play when Grandpa and I get there. God Bless our little angel. Grandma I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kelly! I hope everything is ok and can't wait to see more pics! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly! Congratulations and I hope everything is ok! I can't wait to see more pics and I'm sure Nate is thrilled! :)

    Take care,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete