
Copper
Mtn. ski resort. This is where we snowboarded/ skied the most. The clearest runs toward the bottom are the Resolution black runs.

This is where we visited. Lake Dillon is middle left. Keystone ski resort is middle bottom, you can see the ski runs. Dave's parents live just above the lake in the picture (I think?)


this was a neat restaurant in Dillon
hanging out in Frisco

The back side of
Arapahoe Basin. They just opened this side of the mountain and it has amazing views

Steve and Meg at A-Basin

On the go

Breckenridge Brewery

Meg and Steve with Breckenridge ski hill in the background


family photo stop in Breckenridge

walking around Breckenridge. Nathan enjoyed the ride on my back. He napped for most of the walk

Nick, Steve, Meg, Dave, Nathan,
Ambyr, and Hunter relaxing at Gene and Barb's place

Nate and Hunter had fun together

Dave and I getting ready to go skiing/ snowboarding at Copper
Mtn.

Steve, Dave, and Meg

hanging out with Nate at the lodge after snowboarding

saying goodbye to San Diego
We so enjoyed your visit! It was so much fun. Looking at all the great pictures it looks like you all had a wonderful time.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great time. I'm so jealous, I miss Breckenridge so much. Nate is getting so big, what a cutie.
ReplyDelete