Thursday, May 27, 2010

Legoland



As if going to the Zoo weren't enough yesterday, today we ventured out to Legoland! Our friend had a free pass she wasn't going to use so it was our lucky day :) This place is so amazing and perfect for the under 5 set.

All made from Legos!

Firefighter show
Helicopter ride

Fun playground
He really wanted to do this since he saw the big kids climb up.

It's so great Nate can go on the rides since he's 34" now. He even got to control the plane (up and down) by pulling a lever.

on the train

Nate and Miles looking out of the window of the Lego house

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to go to Legoland. I've been wondering what it was like and it looks like Nate had so much fun. Give him a hug and kiss from Grandma and Grandpa I.

    ReplyDelete