Wednesday, May 26, 2010

this morning at the San Diego Zoo

Nate got an early birthday present...a membership to the zoo! We had so much fun this morning and we plan to go next week for the Mommy and Me Hip-Hip-Horrary Hippo program.

looking at the snakes
shortcut across the zoo

trying to figure out what this sky-fari is all about

Polar Bear Plunge

I like having a longer zoom on my camera now since some of these animals are so far away :)

tiger!

turtles



He was so close to us!

Hippos and fish

Nate insisted on pushing his car almost the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. Nate looks like he is having fun. I wish I was there! Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome sky-fari video. Poor Nate, I don't think he's ready for roller coasters yet! The zoo pics were great too. What a lovely zebra. Hope he continues to enjoy his birthday present! We love you all. xoxo...
    Grandma I.

    ReplyDelete