Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lego Birthday Party

Since Legos were one of my favorite toys as a kid, I was very excited to be able to create a Lego themed party for Nate. We invited four of his good friends (and families) over for a birthday party.
Opening presents was a team effort.
Nate, Miles, and Cooper eating a cupcake.
Lucas, Cooper, Miles, Brady, Nate
The boys had fun building at this party. They are playing with Knex here. Before this, we had a little airplane and car building Lego activity they made to bring home.
Happy Birthday! Nate had a waffle buffet at his party.
I always end up getting sunflowers for Nate's birthdays.

Lego candy that is actually build-able
Cupcakes!
I made Lego crayons after I made the chocolates for the cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nate!!!!It looks like you had so much fun at your party. We wish we could have been with you to enjoy your special day...love, Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete