Wow, little Nate weighed in at 11lbs 11oz today (90th percentile) and measured 23.5" (97%) this morning at his 1 month appointment!!! He's definitely growing and thriving!
He is sleeping pretty well at night. He gives me one 5 hour stretch of sleep at night and only wakes up two times total usually. I think consistency from night to night and Dave's awesome swaddling do wonders! During the day he's awake mostly. I can already tell he's going to be a very active little one. He's very alert and even VERY fussy at times (Dr. told me to try cutting out dairy to see if this is the cause :-/ ).
As for me, I am feeling much better every day. My scar is healing well and hardly hurts at all anymore (although I am afraid to do a sit-up). I am able to start doing some jogging and walking again. I created a pocket of free time without Nate in the mornings before Dave leaves for work so I can go to the gym. It really makes a huge difference to get away from the house and have some time to myself for an hour. I think this is why I never really had the "baby blues". Thanks also to everyone that has stopped by over the last month... it's helped during this transition to know we have such great friends and family for support.
It's been quite a crazy month! I can't believe life will never be the same..... but I don't think we would want it to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment