OOhhhhhh, aawwwwww! I want to come back to California and hold and play with him. He is such a cute baby (and I'm not just saying that because I'm his grandma!! Keep posting the pictures; we love them, and the videos too! Love, Mom
Hey guys. You're looking good. Thanks for the photos. Hang in there. It'll get better once Nate gets on more of a schedule (your schedule instead of his). Love ya. John
OOhhhhhh, aawwwwww! I want to come back to California and hold and play with him. He is such a cute baby (and I'm not just saying that because I'm his grandma!! Keep posting the pictures; we love them, and the videos too!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
Hey guys. You're looking good. Thanks for the photos. Hang in there. It'll get better once Nate gets on more of a schedule (your schedule instead of his). Love ya. John
ReplyDelete