Nathan's learning to make "cooing" sounds and he's learning to smile. He's able to hold his head up by himself for a few seconds and he's learned to grasp onto my hair!
Cute pictures!! Isn't it fun watching him progress with his milestones? He must be the best dressed baby in California....I don't think I have seen 2 of the same outfits! He's getting more alert and it's so fun to listen to them coo. Enjoy! The phases pass too quickly! Love, Mom I.
Oh my goodness! He is growing up way too quickly. Exciting times are coming when Nathan starts learning new things daily and growing up. Do enjoy these times because they pass by way too quickly. Love you guys Mum
Cute pictures!! Isn't it fun watching him progress with his milestones? He must be the best dressed baby in California....I don't think I have seen 2 of the same outfits! He's getting more alert and it's so fun to listen to them coo. Enjoy! The phases pass too quickly! Love, Mom I.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He is growing up way too quickly. Exciting times are coming when Nathan starts learning new things daily and growing up. Do enjoy these times because they pass by way too quickly. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteMum