Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby has Arrived!!! (by Dave)

Great News! After much anticipation I am thrilled to anounce the Birth of Nathan Robert Kindrachuk, our healty baby boy! I just snuck out of the hospital for a few minutes to share news of the event. Our son was born last night at 9:26 pm at over 9 1/2 lbs and 20.5" long. Mom and baby are doing well! I plan to post pictures tomorrow or sunday at the latest.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dave and Kelly!!! I am happy that the little guy is finally here and I look forward to meeting him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! We are happy for the both of you, and can't wait to see pictures.

    Ambyr and Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW FAMILY OF THREE. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PHOTOS. JAN AND PAT AND ETC.

    ReplyDelete