How thrilling it is to see all the pictures and video! What a beautiful baby. We are counting the days before we get to meet this little guy. Congratulations to the both of you! Love Mom and Dad
Wow, he's a big boy! And how cute he is. Look at all that dark hair like daddy. You guys look so happy (but sleepy). And yes that will continue for a bit longer ;) I'm so happy for you both. Continue to take many pictures, you can't take enough. They change so quickly.
These are such great pictures. Dad and I can't wait to meet Nathan and hold him. We love ya'll. Give him a kiss for us! mom & dad
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures. We can't wait to meet Nathan and hold him. Give him a kiss for us! We love ya'll! mom & dad
ReplyDeleteHow thrilling it is to see all the pictures and video! What a beautiful baby. We are counting the days before we get to meet this little guy. Congratulations to the both of you! Love Mom and Dad
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! He's so cute - I can't believe all that hair. I'm glad everything went well. Enjoy your time together as a family. Love, Bethani
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWow, he's a big boy! And how cute he is. Look at all that dark hair like daddy. You guys look so happy (but sleepy). And yes that will continue for a bit longer ;) I'm so happy for you both. Continue to take many pictures, you can't take enough. They change so quickly.
ReplyDeleteSusan Palmer Edge