do like me... drink a BIG glass of wine and eat a hugely fattening meal. My doula recommends a chili dog. I delivered the next day :) a whole week early. I think it also helped that it was a full moon. You may be sick of it, but you are looking beautiful! I can't wait for you to meet your little guy. He's so lucky to have you guys as parents. baby clothes advice: don't even bother buying him shoes for another 6 months and the Target and Baby Gap brand socks stay on the best.
do like me... drink a BIG glass of wine and eat a hugely fattening meal. My doula recommends a chili dog. I delivered the next day :) a whole week early. I think it also helped that it was a full moon. You may be sick of it, but you are looking beautiful! I can't wait for you to meet your little guy. He's so lucky to have you guys as parents. baby clothes advice: don't even bother buying him shoes for another 6 months and the Target and Baby Gap brand socks stay on the best.
ReplyDelete